Development of science and technology
Role and development of science and technology in modern society
Science and technology are constantly evolving and new projects are being continuously developed and researched. Both science and technology are instrumental parts of several different fields of interest: these include medicine, communications, engineering and conservation to name just a few.
Development of science
Scientific research has developed significantly thanks to increased resources and sophisticated technology. The use of science can have a considerable impact on several different types of project; scientific trials used in medicine, for example, can dramatically change the way patients are cared for and treated and can potentially save many lives.
Development of technology
Technology is becoming increasingly specific and sophisticated and is clearly visible in all aspects of modern life. People in modern society are more reliant on technology than ever before; modern technology enables people to do almost anything with the greatest possible efficacy and efficiency.
- Building for the future
- Future of science and technology
- Importance of science and technology for the environment
- Importance of science and technology in business
- Importance of science in schools
- Importance of technology in schools
- Science and advances in dentistry
- Science and technology and health
- The relationship between science and dentistry